Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bar Stools ...

As you know, I have been trying to decorate our new home. 
Lately, my item of need/want has been bar stools. 
Have you priced bar stools lately?
Crazy expensive. 
Below is the look I wanted...

Pottery Barn Isabella Bar stool
$179-$199 a piece.
Definitely not in my budget!

Next , I located these.

Wayfair.com  

$149 for the pair
The price was much better... but I need three.
So, I would either be short a stool (if I bought one set), or
I would be over a stool (if I bought two).


You can then  understand my happiness when I found these on Craigslist. 












$60 for all three.
They definitely need some work.
I am still deciding whether or not to paint them.
I thought for sure I would, but when we brought them home,
I saw how well they match the kitchen table.
So, now I am not sure.

The thing I don't like is that they don't "pop" enough as this color either.
Maybe I'll paint them and that will make the rush seating stand out (which is also the same color as the kitchen table.)
Decisions...Decisions.
Hope your week is AWESOME!!! 

 



  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan