Sunday, July 31, 2011





Saturday was my daughter's 4th Birthday. We have never had a "real" party for her (other than cake and family members) so... this year I decided she was going to have a real party and invite her friends. We decided to have it at Build A Bear . It was so fun. The kids all had a blast !
I didn't have to cook or clean or chase 9 kids around...it was awesome. I read different reviews about parties at Build A Bear...some were great, others were not. I personally thought it was so easy , and worth the money. I wanted the kids to have a good time, so I made sure that each kid would be able to pick the animal of his or her choice and get an outfit for it. The party lasted about an hour and thirty minutes. I also had made little treat bags for the kids to take home. The staff worked really well with the kids...including a really cute "a tooty tot" song. They also made sure everyone stayed within the pre set budget. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. Plus my daughter was so happy...that is what made it the best!! Enjoy some pictures below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan