Friday, July 2, 2010

Blocks and Trees

When I'm bored or just in a blah kind of mood, I like to make things.
Crafting makes me happy.
I would really like to have one of those new Silhouette Machines or a Cricut Expression.
Right now, neither of those are within my budget.
One day.Hopefully soon.
Anyway, I have gotten the crafting bug lately and here are 2 things I have been able to make.


The Be ...Blocks

I was able to make these blocks with the help of some great ladies at church. I think they turned out great. They say Be... Grateful,Humble, Prayerful, Positive, Involved, Still, Smart, True, and Clean.

Trees


These I made just for fun. I need to go and buy some more moss for the tops. I wasn't exactly sure of what I was going to make so I kind of ran out of supplies. Not too bad for my first try...and I had fun.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blocks....they turned out great. I would love a cricut as well someday.....

    ReplyDelete

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan