Sunday, May 16, 2010

Smiles of a Family....

Happy Sunday! My hubby took this picture before we went to
Stake Conference with our church today. I know I look tired... (because I am/was. That cute little grinning dev...err, I mean angel in purple didn't go to sleep until 1:30 a.m.) That aside...I am very grateful to my Heavenly Father for all the wonderful blessings in my life. The biggest blessing is my family! I love them all. Those that are close to me and those who are far away. Families are so awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dana. Thank you so much for coming by to visit and leaving me the sweetest comments! I love making me friends and the Lord has truly blessed my life this year with wonderful people in blogland.

    I bet you'd pick up sewing in no time flat. I was lucky that my Mother loved to sew. I can actually remember my Grandma at a treadle machine. My Mother was an accomplished seamstress I'm just happy I picked up the basics.

    I love the picture of you and the kids. You're all just full of light and happiness. Just beautiful. I look forward to following you and becoming great new friends.

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan