Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our lunch at the park

Today was really nice outside. I have decided I'm tired of feeling blahhh and figured I needed to do something about it. So, I packed a small picnic lunch , loaded up my daughter's stroller with food and drinks, and we were off to the park.

She was so excited. She loves to play on the slides. However, I believe she was extra excited today because she was going to ride her new KaZAM Bike that we won from Amy over at Resourceful Mommy. (If you don't know Amy, you should. She is so smart and knows so much about social media and networking. She is also the inventor of the Twitter party. How awesome is that?!?!)

My daughter loves her new bike. We just received it yesterday and she almost has the hang of it. These are the coolest little bikes. She is already trying to go faster and faster. She can't balance with both her feet off the ground ...yet, but I can tell she will master it soon.

She was smiling so big today. Everyone who saw her today did a double take and then they would just smile. All these smiles made me smile. I think lunch at the park was just what I needed...oh and yes the smiles, too.



This was yesterday afternoon. She loves her KaZAM.
(I just noticed...I need to reset the date on my camera.)

She has so much fun on the slides.

It was nice to eat lunch outside.

I hope if you are feeling blahhh ...you can find some smiles around you to make you feel better.

2 comments:

  1. I bet your daughter had some fun. The Kazam bikes are awesome, my daughter loves her KaZAM. Everywhere she rides it, people are always commenting on it because it does not have pedals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great family blog. I just loved the pictures. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan