Sunday, May 9, 2010

Getting out of a Funk...




I just wanted to take a quick minute and apologize for not posting more in the last few weeks.


I think...no, I know this move has been actually a lot harder emotionally than I expected.


The new home is fine, my hubby's work is great, my son really likes his new school and has already made some new friends, but I have no energy and really no desire to do much of anything. I am grateful for the opportunity we have been given and each day gets a little better...it's just hard. I don't know where anything is(location wise) and I have to get use to urban living again. I feel silly even writing this post. I know I will be fine. Thanks for being patient. I really appreciate it.
Dana




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan