Thursday, April 22, 2010

In the process..


Sorry I haven't posted anything this week, but this is the big move week. As I speak (or should I say type), I am looking at boxes, upon boxes, upon boxes. The movers will be here tomorrow to load the truck, we have a couple of days for cleaning the house, then Dallas here we come.

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and unorganized...but I know everything will be just fine. Hopefully by the end of next week, we will be settled in and I can start focusing and getting back into a groove. I hope everyone has a great...no make that an AWESOME weekend!!!



5 comments:

  1. hi! did you get moved? i hope you unpacked the desk and computer first!

    WELCOME TO TEXAS FRIEND!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana: Hope your move went well, and you've got the things unpacked that you need to live. It takes forever to unpack everything else!

    I've been so busy, but finally clicked to follow your blog. Thanks for following mine.

    I have a great giveaway going on, and the prize is a year’s free advertising (can be products/books/homemade items/your blog/you name it) in an online newsletter that goes to thousands of readers across the globe.

    If you get a minute, Dana, (and everyone else) stop by my blog and enter! You could advertise your blog if you won, you lucky lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Texas. I hope all went well in the move. I live in the Dallas area too. I hope you find it to be home.

    ReplyDelete

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan