Saturday, March 6, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...at PBK (Pottery Barn Kids)

One of my favorite stores for furniture , decorating, and design for kids is Pottery Barn Kids. Our daughter is 2 1/2 and we recently sold her entire nursery set. Yes, the dresser, convertible crib, changing station, glider, and ottoman. She does have a really cute twin sleigh bed that we were very blessed to have given to us by a friend of ours at church. But, that is it. Her poor little room looks so bare. I want to decorate and buy her new furniture but, I am waiting until we have moved into our new home in Texas.(I promise I will post more on that in the near future.)So, I went online to PBK and found the cutest decor, bedding ,and furniture.I thought I would share some of my favorites with you.























Do you have a favorite place to shop that you go to for decorating or receiving design inspirations for your child's room? If so, please share! Thanks .


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love them all! I wish I could just change up my kids rooms once a month or so. there is so much cute stuff out there!

    ReplyDelete

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan