Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Texas was GREAT!!


Hi Everyone. Well, we made it back in one piece after traveling to Texas to see where we will be moving to soon. It was nice. It reminded me a lot of Phoenix.(Minus the stucco and air pollution.) It was around 70 degrees everyday while we were there. The kids really liked it. We were even able to take them to a playground to play outside. I think this past winter of solid snow and 10 degrees or less was enough for my son. We looked at a lot of houses. We have narrowed it down to about 3 that we really both like. We just need to make a list of pro's and con's of each and go from there. My husbands start date at his new job will be May 1st so, we don't have much time. Right now I am still tired from all of that driving in the car and all of the eating out. Bleh! I was sooo ready for a home cooked meal. I will say that purchasing the Phillips dual screen mobile dvd player was a great idea. The kids loved it. We just gave them each their headphones and voila. Peace and Quiet.
It is however, good to be home. Even if it is only for a few weeks longer.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of changes in your life. I found you via FF and am happy to be following.

    Follow back at http://jotgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,,,,, Texas? Car Trip? Home Cooked meal? Your life and mine are at the moment paralelllllling my friend. How great to have you following me and thank you for participating in the giveaway. I hope you win. Thank you so much. I'm a followin you, girl. Great blog site you have. Keri (a.k.a. Samo)

    ReplyDelete

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan