Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Create




Don’t think you are a creative type ? Think Again!
cre·a·tive –adjective having the quality or power of creating.


It is fun to create things and be creative.
Some things I'm good at like drawing and decorating. Others, not so much...like sewing. I would love to learn how to sew or even learn how to quilt. Cake decorating...something else I wish I could do really well (especially, on my kids birthdays). I also wish I was better at gardening.I think it is awesome that there are people who are able to grow and enjoy their own vegetables and fruits.
Everyone can't be great at everything but, we can all create or be creative. Yes, even the Nay Sayers out there are creating all the time. You don't have to be artistic or even particularly talented to create. If you stop to pick up trash on the ground, or take the time to recycle your own household garbage then that is creating a cleaner world. If you take the time to hold the door open for someone, or let the person with 2 items in front of your shopping cart,(that is busting at its seams), you are creating a kinder world and a positive memory for others. When you spend time with your spouse, kid(s), friends, family… you are creating stronger relationships and better human beings. When someone sees you helping others it can create an understanding of compassion.
So…think again the next time someone asks if you are creative. This can be your answer.
”Yes, Yes I am…and so are you!”



video



1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    I found you through "Friday Follow" and am now following your blog through Google Friend Connect! :)

    I am looking forward to reading more of your posts. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. <3

    ReplyDelete

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan