Thursday, March 4, 2010

ABC Blocks (Part 2)


I finally finished the ABC blocks for my daughter that I had previously posted about here.I think they turned out really cute. I did end up going with stickers for the lettering but, not the ones I originally purchased. I was able to make blocks with all upper case and all lower case letters. I even made 3 blocks with numbers too!




Here is the finished product.




If you have a chance, let me know what you think. I was thinking of maybe doing a giveaway of a set of these if anyone is interested. This set I made for my daughter but I could definitely do something for a little boy too.

Thanks!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. Those are the cutest things I've ever seen! If you do a giveaway let me know for sure! I would attempt to recreate them but alas, I am artistically challenged. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation.

    Happy weekend at your end, following you from Friday Follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute blog. Stopping by from Friday Follow - so glad I found you! I'm now following so I don't miss anything!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ABC blocks!

    Stopp by from the Friday Follow.

    http://www.capricornsoapco.blogspot.com

    -Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Found your great blog through Friday Follow. Now following!

    http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your newest follower through Friday follow! Except that it's now SATURDAY! Do I still count? ;)

    I hope you will come check my blog out as too!

    PS. If you do these as a giveaway please let me know! I think they are just BEAUTIFUL! Great job!

    Shannon
    http://milkandcuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative you are.

    I am your new follower.

    Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Afternoon! Happy Friday Follow! (on Saturday-lol) I am your newest follower. Come visit me :) and have a great weekend! Shoot me an email if you'd like me to subscribe, twitter or facebook.

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    http://www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blocks are darling! You have cute kids too!!

    I'm from Friday Follow! I'm looking forward to reading through your blog. Come see mine at www.zen-mama.com

    ReplyDelete

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan