Sunday, February 28, 2010

ABC BLOCKS (Part 1)






Lately, I have really come to like all of the handmade and wooden toys that areavailable to kids. So, I went to Michaels on Saturday night and decided I was going to try and make my daughter her own set of ABC wooden blocks.




I purchased this plastic pail, some wooden blocks, and an alphabet sticker roll and headed home. (I already had lots of scrapbooking paper designs and glue.)




The first thing I did was to cut the paper squares . Then, I glued them onto each of the blocks.
I used 3 different designs....



Birds...




Polka Dots...




and Houses.




Here is what they look like so far. I think they are going to turn out really cute. I am not sure if I am going to use the stickers for the ABC's or not. I'll post the actual finished product once I am done.





2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute...I need to get more ambition to actually get projects done...you are inspired me to do a project sometime this month. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they turned out great! I'm so jealous of your craftiness!

    ReplyDelete

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan