Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Entry For the Kia Sorento Ultimate Road Trip Sweepstakes

If you could take your family on a road trip anywhere, where would you go and why... This is the question to be answered for the MomLogic Kia Sorento Ultimate Road Trip Sweepstakes.
If I could take my family on a roadtrip anywhere I would have to say Phoenix. This is the first year that we have not been able to travel to Phoenix for Christmas where my step children are.
I can tell that my hubby is missing his kids there a lot. So, I would pack us all up and make that 1221 mile drive in a heartbeat if I could...then once we were done there, I would make a bee line staright for Wilmington, NC to see my parents(whom I haven't been able to spend Christmas with in the past 10 years!!!) Boy that would be some great road trip!
Make sure to visit MomLogic and enter this awesome contest...but hurry, it ends tonight!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That would be some road trip. Well I guess mine isn't a lot shorter since I want to hit the entire East Coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been wanting to talk to you...you did win the food for thought challenge so Ive been meaning to talk to you. Ill email you tonight!~@!!
    I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!!! I hope your week is going great!

    I was wondering if you could do me a favor and vote for my blog: http://homies.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/category/kids-at-home

    you have to sign up (which is quick) but would really help me! I would love it if you spread the word also!

    Just put in your favorite blog as : littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

    thank you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan