Friday, November 27, 2009

Vanilla Joy Is Fantastic!!!

Check out Vanilla Joy

I want to take a minute to promote one of my favorite blogs Vanilla Joy. This blog has everything and I mean everything from craft room organization to creative date ideas . Then there are great product reviews like Obaji skin care and articles on where to find scrapbooking furniture. One of my favorites is the many informative posts such as teaching baby sign language, and numerous tutorials of fun and stylish craft projects. Do yourself a favor and stop by Vanilla Joy today. I know you will find something you like..and while you are there be sure and enter some or all of her latest Black Friday giveaways like a Seagate FreeAgent Theatre, or a RCA Gift Basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan