Monday, September 14, 2009

Win an All Terrain X3 Sport Single Stroller from Tike Tech and Busy Mom!!









Here is your chance(and mine...fingers crossed) to enter to win one of my personal favorite strollers...the All Terrain X3 Sport Single Stroller from Tike Tech! You can win this awesome prize over at Busy Mom!


The All terrain X3 Sport Single Stroller is described on their website as


"Combining off-road capability with the sleek agility of a street jogger our all terrain X3 sport comes standard with a height adjustable handle, dual rear suspension, front wheel adjustable tracking, one touch recline and harness system, and is suitable for newborns and toddlers." It also comes in Orange which is one of my new favorite colors.
So get over there now and enter. You never know...it could be you pushing your little one in


this fabulousness..or ( arms,fingers,legs, toes crossed...it will be me.)

1 comment:

  1. how awesome is that stroller? I don't have children but as often as I babysit I am sure if they had that stroller it would be much easier to go on some walks :)

    ReplyDelete

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan