Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Fave Friday

I am going to try and start participating in Fave Friday's hosted by Kelli at Three Boys and a Dog . It is a fun way to get to know other bloggers better. She will list a subject and her faves and you just do the same. This week, however, there is a bonus incentive to play along.
By participating in Fave Fridays, you are also entered in her Spectacular See Kai Run Giveaway.
This is for your choice from either the Smaller or See Kai Run Lines.
My daughter has two pair of See Kai Run shoes and both are awesome. I would love another pair, especially from the new fall line. Can We say...Gorgeous? This is fun and you never know..you might also get a great new pair of shoes for your little one.

okay..this week the subject is MOVIES!

My Fave Friday's Movies are

1. The Seven Year Itch.

2. My Fair Lady/Roman Holiday (tied.)

3.Mary Poppins (actually most Disney Movies)

4.Steel Magnolias

5. I also like the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan