Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yay! I'm Kreativ!!!


I honestly am amazed and thankful that anyone would send me an award. It is too much fun and too cool.


I recently received the Kreative Blogger award from Noah's Mommy over at Project Mommyhood!! I really enjoy reading her blog ...(she has the best sense of humor...love it!!)and she has one of the best Etsy Stores called noahbabyboutique.

Thank you for recognizing me and my little site!


Now, I am supposed to mention 7 things I love.


1. My heavenly Father. (God is awesome!!)

(He is the reason I have the other 6 items below)

2. My HUBBY!! (love ya babe)

3. My beautiful Children.(xxooxx)

4.My Parents. (Thanks for everything)

5. The ocean. (going to be there in 3 weeks!!!Yay!)

6. Tulips (always been my favorite)

7. Recently, anything the color Yellow ( sunshine...not dark mustard!)
Now for the really fun part...I get to pass this award on to
some other fabulous and Kreativ Bloggers.
I choose
All of you make my day a little Brighter. Thanks!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet of you! Thank you!!! And thank you for participating so much on our blog...we truly appreciate it. I will post this when I get a chance! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats...Thank you so much for thinking of me! I love awards they are awesome as are you.
    I will post this as very soon. :)

    ~Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally getting around to getting this! Thank you so much!! I just got this recently, but I'll post a thank you soon! Thank you!!

    ~Angie
    MyFourMonkeys.com

    ReplyDelete

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan