Monday, May 18, 2009


Wow, I have gotten my first blog award from Belinda @Mommy World! What an unexpected honor!!! But I have to say YAY!!!!


So, my Queen duties include:1. List 7 things that make me awe-summm.2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love. 3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you).So, here goes...
7 reasons I am awe-Summm!!!
1)My son still tells me I am the best mom.
2) I have great taste(just wish I had the funds to back up the taste...oh well)
3) I can find the positive in almost anything.
4) I have a great husband who is very supportive.
5)I love to draw
6)I make a mean chicken salad.YumYum!!
7)I am awe-summ because my parents are awe-summ. (didn't fall far from the tree!!!)haha
And Here are the Newly appointed Queens....
2.Shari @ Spearmint Baby
5. Jennifer @ J.Leigh designz
6. Celeste @ Etsy It Up
This was fun. Thanks Belinda!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and thanks for passing it on to me, yay...I am a queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Thanks so much for thinking of me! I'm lovin' that you think my blog is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award and THANK YOU for making me a queen, too. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! Just stopping by and I see I found another Iowa Mommy! :)
    Jenna
    www.loveofbabyonline.com

    ReplyDelete

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan