Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Little Snuggle Bug Baby Boutique!!!


Recently, I was a lucky winner @ Moms Helping Moms. I won a great pair of Sage Creek Organic PJs from My Little Snuggle Bug Baby Boutique for my little girl Dylan.
These are the highest quality and softest pjs I have ever seen or felt. They have these adorable bunnies on them as well. As soon as my daughter saw the package she wanted to put them on. They fit her so well. She has very sensitive skin and these pj's have not irritated her skin at all. I am very impressed with the quality of this product and feel very lucky to have won such a great prize.
Thank you so much to Terri @Moms Helping Moms and Carrie @ My Little Snuggle Bug Baby Boutique for having and sponsoring such a great giveaway. I would recommend both sites to everyone who reads this post!!
Dana

2 comments:

  1. Dana - I'm so glad that Dylan likes her PJ's! They are absolutely adorable!

    Carrie
    My Little Snuggle Bug
    http://www.mylittlesnugglebug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blog is cute and your kids are adorable =)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog,entering my giveaway and adding my button =)

    Leslie
    LiveLoveLaughwithLeslie

    ReplyDelete

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan