Monday, May 4, 2009

I ♥ Faces

Photo Entries - Kids CategoryWeek 17 - "Hats"

This is our little Dylan Jayde as a pumpkin for Halloween. It was too cold to actually take her out, so she stayed at home and helped Mom pass out candy while Dad took big brother around the neighborhood. I am glad I have this picture because she doesn't like anything on her head. So, barretts, headbands, hats, etc...are usually pulled out or off within 10 seconds. I think she kept this one on for a WHOPPING 30 minutes.
Thanks I ♥ Faces this was fun.





7 comments:

  1. How cute is that? Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you have a sweetie on your hands...i love your banner pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Q-T-PIE! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a cutie! i love those eyes! great picture!

    ReplyDelete

Dillie Bear

Dillie Bear

bastyan

bastyan

Zebastyan

Zebastyan